Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Help Wanted

I've been fortunate for the past year not to have to search too far for a reliable babysitter, but my friend who has been watching Gavin one day a week for the past few months is about to have a baby and can no longer tend him. Sad, but exciting for her. My wonderful mother and sisters have been helping me out, of which I am eternally indebted to them. However, because of our financial situation and the needs of my job, I still need a sitter one day a week, maybe two.

Here's my plea: Does anyone know of anyone who might be willing to watch my cute, sweet, hilarious, adorable son? He's pretty well behaved, doesn't cry much, takes regular naps, and looks so darn cute! I'm willing to pay.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions as well!

2 comments:

Ben G. said...

How dare your friends bale on you, I would never speak to them again!!! :)

Lauren said...

Man, I'd love to do it if I lived closer and the possibility of bedrest wasn't always looming over my head. But in an emergency, I can be there!