Monday, February 9, 2009

4 really good years

We recently celebrated our 4th anniversary by going on a date (yes, a date!). We went to dinner and a movie with our good friends, Dan & Julie. The movie: Taken. Fantastic to say the least. We're still talking about it. The dinner: Spaghetti Mama's. Still good, even under new ownership. A little more expensive these days so maybe I'll have to start making my own butter and mazithra spaghetti. Yum!
I love my hubby! He is so good with our son and so good to me. I couldn't ask for any more than that! The past 4 years have really been a blast!

6 comments:

JaMilLyN said...

Congratulations on four years! I can't believe it's been that long since you got married! Hooray for the Oler's!

marci and josh said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are such a cute couple and Gavin is such a cute kid.

Chad and Sara said...

I'm glad you guys were able to go out. We saw Taken also and really liked it. One day when you want to go on another date we would love to go with you 2.

shawnajctenney.blogspot.com said...

Happy Anniversary! Congrats on four years!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That is such a good pic!

DeLacerzzzz said...

I am really happy for you. I know that it's sometimes tricky but you guys seem so happy. I am REALLY happy that you guys can manage each other. You both deserve someone great and you lucked out! Congrats!!!!!