Monday, November 10, 2008

My baby is growing up!

No pictures on this post - but I promise a killer video clip is coming.

Gavin is officially walking now! I'm so excited, yet so terrified. He does very well and we haven't had any trauma yet (knock on wood). I love to see his little legs toddle around, his arms outstretched just a bit. It's so cute!

Oh ya, and he is talking a bit too. His newest word is 'shoes' but it sounds more like 'shuice'. He says it repeatedly when we are putting his shoes on. He mimics sounds and has about 5 or 6 words that he says every now and then.

Man, how time flies!

1 comment:

Busted Shoelace said...

Isn't it so fun to watch them grow. "Shoes" was one of Tyler's first words, too. I swear he still loves shoes; he wears Chris's and my shoes around the house to make us laugh.